CONECT conference is an annual conference held since 2008. It brings together scientists and researchers from different countries. CONECT 2020 will be held from 13–15 May 2020.
CONECT 2020 submitted scientific papers will be published in the international scientific journal “Environmental and Climate Technologies” and Special Issue “Environmental Management” (ELSEVIER). Both are indexed by Scopus and Web of Science (Emerging Sources Citation Index).
The conference includes, but is not limited to, the following topics:
- Sustainability of technology development
- Cleaner production
- Zero emission technologies
- End of pipe production
- Life cycle analysis
- Environmental impact assessment
- Environmental management systems
- Greenhouse gas emission reduction and climate technologies
- Waste management
- Renewable energy sources
- Solar, wind, geothermal, hydroenergy,biomass sources: algae, wood, straw, biogas, energetic plants and organic waste
- Methodologies of the evaluation of sustainability
- Quality of outdoor and indoor environment
- Environmental monitoring and evaluation
Please visit https://conect.rtu.lv/ for further information.