In order to improve its members business efficiency, coordinate their activities as well as to represent their professional interests with regard to the establishment and constant development of the bioeconomy in Hungary, Hungarian Bioeconomy Cluster was founded in June of 2019.
The objectives of the cluster are to facilitate the development and long-term maintenance of Hungary’s bioeconomy (i.e., biomass-based business processes and the related innovative, strategic, social, educational and financial environment), by carrying out the activities below:
- Develop an innovative, knowledge-based economy;
- Ensure sustainable development;
- Enhance the professional cooperation of business players and research institutes;
- Conduct utilization-focused R&D&I activities;
- Provide market presence at cluster level;
- Create cluster-level service portfolio by integrating the members’ individual or joint services, which may provide a new market opportunity for the members;
- Increase awareness in the society.
The establishment of the organization in a cluster form is justified by the fact that cluster membership offers explicit economic benefits and tendering opportunities for cooperating organizations in the framework of Hungarian and directly accessible EU funds.
For more information about the cluster, click (Here).