Raiders mentoring team sees Michael Mayer growth

Homepage Forums Agriculture Raiders mentoring team sees Michael Mayer growth

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ulofoshio Ulofoshio
    Participant

There are factors to be thrilled concerning the Las Vegas Raiders after a two-game winning touch as they improved to 3-3 heading into a very winnable video game at the Chicago Bears on Sunday One of the factor for hope is the current play of novice limited end Michael Mayer The second-round pick from Notre Dame had 5 catches for a team-high 75 lawns in a 21-17 Week 6 home sway the New England Patriots on Sunday Mayer flaunted his capability to run with the sphere after the catch After a sluggish beginning, Mayer has seven catches in the previous two games and now has 8 catches for 116 backyards this period Las Vegas offensive organizer Mick Lombardi stated today that the coaching team was really impressed with Mayer’s performance against New England “Mike did a great deal of points in the passing away video game and running video game, like we talked about back in previous weeks His role is expanding, his manufacturing is expanding, and I have actually seen a gamer who’s gained a little confidence from the production and feels himself type of offer some manufacturing in regards to data, ” Lombardi claimed “Yet like I informed you individuals before, I think he felt some manufacturing from his contribution in the running video game and as a pass blocker and those kind of things And after that now it’s kind of simply equated into his manufacturing on the area in regards to stats However, once again, none of those plays have actually altered or anything like that It’s just the quarterback is doing a great task of undergoing some developments and finding him, and afterwards the insurance coverage is dictating where the sphere needs to go Patriots Store, and he’s discovered some manufacturing there So, pleased with Michael’s progress He still has a long means to go and he knows that Yet he’s a player, like I stated, that gets better each week therefore continuing to go on that trip has been enjoyable.”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.