The Stakeholder Platform was developed in BIOEASTsUP Project funded by the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 862699.
Objective of the Platform:
- The Platform provides an opportunity for cooperation and networking among the relevant stakeholders and institutions in the field of Bioeconomy. In accordance with the mission of BIOEAST Initiative, it also contributes to the joint promotion of Central and Eastern European stakeholders to the European market.
- The Platform provides an opportunity for cooperation and networking among the regional stakeholders and institutions in various domains of the bioeconomy.
- Your participation in the BIOEAST Stakeholder Platform will increase your visibility in the regional professional community and, looking from the opposite perspective, expand your horizons to meet, exchange and collaborate with regional bioeconomy experts on themes of your professional interest.
This form collects the following required and not required personal data.
- Position in the institution
- Confirm Password
- Postal address
- Postal code
- Region NUTS 2
- Region NUTS 3
- Institution description
- Institution type
Institution scale Description
- Interest in bioeconomy
- Core activity related to bioeconomy
- Sectors/topics of interest
- Feedstock types of interest
- Product type targeted
- Value chain segments of interest
Not required data:
- Profile picture
- Skype ID
Bio-economy related projects
- Web page
- Managing Authority
YOUR RIGHTS AS A MEMBER
Joining the platform is voluntary and occurs via registration. The legal basis is ‘consent’. This means that personal data will be visible for other members of the Platform (i.e. registered users) or processed by project partners only if you explicitly give permission for it (by agreeing with the consent form). You can chat with other stakeholders or use the forum only after registration. Members of the Platform who can access the personal data of other registered users are not allowed to share these data with any third person. All personal data can be used only for personal cooperation and networking.
At any time, you have the right to:
- Withdraw your consent
- Ask for additional information about the processing of your data
- Request access to the data that is stored about you
- Request corrections if the data is incorrect or incomplete
- Ask for data to be erased or removed from your profile.
The data files of your profile will be hosted and stored by the Institute of Agricultural Economics (AKI). AKI is not allowed to share your data with any third person. AKI might however send you e-mails at the end of the project to ask you to confirm whether you would like to remain a member of the Platform for 5 more years.
I have read and understood the information about the project as provided above.
I voluntary agree to join the Stakeholder Platform.
I agree on the understanding that my name or other personal identification will not be used in any output from the research, published or otherwise, unless specific written consent is given.