- The Mission of the BIOEAST Initiative: Through the governmental initiative, the Central and Eastern European (CEE) countries set the vision for 2030: to develop knowledge and cooperation based circular bioeconomies, which helps to enhance their inclusive growth and to create new value-added jobs especially in rural areas, maintaining or even strengthening environmental sustainability.
- The main working body of the BIOEAST Initiative is the BIOEAST Board composed of the Secretary General and National Contact Points.
- Five BIOEAST Thematic Working Groups were established at macro-regional level to support the work of the BIOEAST Governing Board in specific strategic areas.
- The BIOEAST is a policy initiative, and as such, only the ministerial bodies can become members. Therefore, the BIOEAST Governance defines the role of national BIOEAST HUBs as network to gather the national stakeholders and support their engagement.
- In 2019 the BIOEASTsUP project was supported by the H2020 RUR-18-2018 project with the main aim to support the BIOEAST initiative in the implementation of its Vision for 2030 and Action Plan.
The key information
Governance Structure of BIOEAST
The key activities of the BIOEAST Initiative are to develop ministerial level intergovernmental joint declarations, common research and innovation agenda, position papers and Strategic Policy Advice.
Would you like to cooperate?
Do you want to discover more?
BIOEAST web pages are regularly updated you will not miss any call and also get the latest news.
The BIOEASTsUP project created the communication expert team – team of experts in each BIOEAST countries who can help you to promote your event or project.
Footer with contact etc.