The players chosen for this promo

Homepage Forums Agriculture The players chosen for this promo

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Here all the players chosen for FC Birthday Team 2 and have been given a 5-star weak foot or 5-star star skill moves along with an upgrade to their stats:

CM: Matteo Guendouzi 80 rarr 88 (Marseille amp France)CAM: Matteo Pessini 77 rarr 87 (AC Monza amp Italy)RWB: Joakim M aelighle 76 rarr 86 (Atalanta B.C amp Denmark)FC 24 FC Birthday ICON Team 2
    Here are the ICONs releasing as part of Team 2:

The players chosen for this promo will be given a 5-star weak foot or 5-star skill moves upgrade along with upgrades to their overall stats. Here are all the players released as part of FC Birthday rsquos Team 1:

Twin Release ndash Players receive two versions with the same stats but one has 5* Weak Foot and one has 5* Star Skills:

FC Birthday Swaps has returned in this promo. The Swaps events in FC are extremely popular, and now there is a themed event for FC Birthday.

Players will have to complete SBCs and Objectives to earn tokens. FC users can then trade these tokens in for high-value rewards in the Swaps tab in Squad Building Challenges.
    If you enjoy playing FC 24 and would like to purchase FC 24 Coins, please visit https://www.mmoexp.com/Fc-24/Coins.html

Andriy
    Participant

One evening, I was bored and looking for something new to try online. That’s when I found https://1winregister.in/ . The website is very well-designed and offers a huge selection of games and betting options. The bonuses and promotions for Indian users are amazing, providing great value and making the gaming experience even more exciting. I’ve enjoyed exploring the various games and taking advantage of the fantastic offers. This site has become my favorite way to unwind and have some fun online. It’s a great place to enjoy some quality entertainment and rewards.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.